Durango Maverick XP Safari Elephant Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- Rolled shank area
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocker heel 1 1/2"
- Soft mesh lining
- Full-grain leather with faux exotic elephant emboss vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with faux shaft.
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- High abrasion heel counter
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance
The Durango® Maverick XP™ Steel Toe Ventilated Pull-On Western Work Boot comes with all the bells and whistles that you need for even the toughest days.
This boot is made of full-grain leather with a ventilated shaft to promote maximum air flow, a high abrasion heel counter and with a classic western square toe.
The inside of this boot has the Durango X-Treme Comfort removable PU footbed with memory foam and the Durango® X-Pand System™ with a hidden gore expansion for easy on and off.
The midsole is dual-density for better shock absorbsion, and the outsole is a multi-durometer rubber for high impact durability. To top it all off, this boot also meets ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification and ASTM F2413 Electrial Hazard Standards.